They Call Her Blessed!


Enjoy the e-gallery of Betty Slade and her paintings of the "Women of the Wind Series". This collection of paintings are the impressionist Southwest women seen through the eyes of Proverbs. Also there will be added southwest landscapes and adobes.

Dedicated to My Son Stephen,
A Leader of men, a server of tables, and full of the Holy Spirit. My charge to you is that you lead with wisdom, serve with kindness and walk in the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
Then you will complete your name, Stephenos, a crowning glory.

My son, hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother -- for they will be an ornament of grace on your head, and chains about your neck.

Proverbs 1:8,9

Many of the Proverbs and Wisdom have been written in the female voice. This is wisdom that King Solomon acquired sitting at the feet of his mother. Her endearing name for him was King Lemuel, and the utterance which his mother taught him is found in the Proverbs thirty-one Woman.

Lemuel means devoted to God. So is this group of paintings with words from the King and defined in the heart of the artist, Betty Slade

He concludes his proverbs with the portrait of the Proverbs thirty-one Woman. He recognizes the attributes of a godly woman; her beauty can not be compared but excels beyond the many daughters who have done well, and her husband and her children will call her blessed.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Closeness

I Wisdom, was in the beginning, before the foundation of the earth, I was there before My God. I was beside Him as a master craftsman and I was daily His delight. I come to you, to give you the same delight.


Closeness


Gallery Tour: This painting came from a photo I saw of a Navajo mother, holding an umbrella and a young child was beside her. The closeness was not only mother and child, but culture and a way of life.

Re-Stringing Pearls of Wisdom:
My Son, Wisdom and your creator walks side by side, you can not have wisdom without the fear of the Lord. Press into Wisdom, you will discover our maker.

I look at the mountains around me and I am aware of that verse, "Before the mountain was, I am." Before everything we see, is our Creator, and with our Creator is Wisdom.

For you to discover how to lead your company in wisdom, you must first learn how to walk with God.
You can not know how your employees think or how they process or how they are put together without knowing your Creator first. Wisdom was beside Him as a master craftsman; and She is His daily delight, rejoice in His inhabited world and be delighted.

Words Solomon learned from his Mother

Proverbs 8:22 -36 I Wisdom... The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his way, Before His works of old. I have been established from everlasting. From the beginning, before there was ever an earth. When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, I was brought forth; while as yet He had not made the earth or the fields, or the primal dust of the world.

When He prepared the heavens, I was there, when He drew a circle on the face of the deep, When He established the clouds above, when He strengthened the fountains of the deep, when He assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters would not transgress His command, When he marked out the foundations of the earth, then I was beside Him as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him, Rejoicing in His inhabited world, and my delight was with the sons of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment